Suicide Pact

Ben's review:



 Some of us have made really bad decisions. This is one such decision. It sheltered me for the rain for a good hour and whilst my clothes might have been grateful, my eyes and ears certainly were not. 

 If you are going to market your performance as a deep look into mental illness please do that, it is not a subject to be abused.

The girlfriend's review:



This show completely missed the mark for me (and Ben was questioning why I picked this). The blurb promises to explore men's mental health and the stigma surrounding suicide. This was very briefly touched on towards the end of the show but definitely not going deep enough. The majority of the time we had two hysterical (occasionally high) characters who we didn't really care for.

This script and songs were weak. The actors weren't good at acting or singing. The choice of an airsofa for the main set piece was a bad decision.

I would give this one a miss!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Courtney Act: The Girl from Oz

Unmeetables